- Rezoning of Texas to include the National Solar Energy Grid Supply.
- Nationalization of all industries that have profits over one billion (US).
- Moving Wal-Mart to Afghanistan.
- McDonald’s to the Iraq.
- Open Cuba, nix Gitmo.
- Elimination of national borders.
- Elimination of No Child Left Behind.
- Moderate restructuring of the income tax, including a ‘negative’ income tax for wage earner’s below the poverty line.
- Rescheduling of certain pharmacological.
- No war or ‘police action’ without public referendum, and everyone who vote’s ‘yes’ gets to go to the front.
- Repeal of PATRIOT act sunset items that. just. keep. coming. back.
- Introduction of initialized legislature: you must put your signature on each part of the bill you’re about to pass…
- Redefine the roles of the CIA/FBI/et al. that is under the DHS as, in their stead, the National Bureau of Information, which would broker data out to all citizens and have limited powers of arrest/search/seizure.
- Ocean thermal energy conversion plants in Hawai’i, Haiti, and Puerto Rico.
- A certain amount of restructuring NASA.
Did I miss anything?
Alrighty then. Given that our moderate President is right now having a hell of a time getting health care reform through, I’m feeling dour enough to believe that none of these would even make it to the House, let alone Senate. It does, however, give me fifteen points to bedevil my congress peoples abouts. That’ll teach ’em.